healthy apple spice cookies

Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. (Dough will be moist.) A nice spicy cookie which my kids really enjoyed. While the cookie dough is chilling in the fridge heat your oven to 325°F/170°C and line your baking sheets with parchment paper. Bake for 12-13 minutes, or until golden brown. Store cookies in a tightly covered … You can substitute with apple pie spice or make your own pumpkin pie spice by combining 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, and 1/4 tsp ground cloves. https://www.reformationacres.com/2009/09/glazed-apple-spice-cookies.html Excellent but it took a little longer to cook than the recipe indicated. Apple Raisin Nut Cookies–Add 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans along with the apples and raisins. I used light stick butter (instead of margarine), whole-wheat flour, and didn't pack the brown sugar (and they are still a bit sweet!). Ah, autumn. Enrich the flavor of apple bread, apple muffins, or apple crisp. ; … It was still dry and floury. Nicole Luoma - October 7, 2020. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Apple and spice cookies recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. I can't keep the cookie jar full everybody gobbles them all. I modified the recipe by using dried cranberries instead of raisins substituting whole wheat flour for half the white (and adding a little extra liquid to compensate) and putting a few drops of lemon icing sugar glaze on the top of each cookie. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I also added a tsp. ... shortening and brown sugar; beat in egg until well-blended. Add Dry Ingredients – Add apple pie spice, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until just combined. Prep-Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Learn how to cook great Apple and spice cookies . I would try the recipe again with slightly less brown sugar (maybe only a cup) slightly less fat and all whole wheat flour. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture; blend well. Good recipe. Ingredients (makes 18-24 cookies) 200g plain flour; 100g light brown sugar; 100g caster sugar; 110g butter; 1 ½ (approx 130g*) chooped JAZZ™ apples ; 1 medium egg; 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda; 1 teaspoon cinnamon; ½ teaspoon nutmeg; ½ teaspoon salt *JAZZ™ Apples are fairly uniform in size and shape, but if you’d like an exact … Add applesauce, egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. teaspoon baking powder. I've mailed them before and they mail beautifully. I modified the recipe by using dried cranberries instead of raisins substituting whole wheat flour for half the white (and adding a little extra liquid to compensate) and putting a few drops of lemon icing sugar glaze on the top of each cookie. Apple Butter Spice Cookies. 2 1 ⁄ 2. cups all-purpose flour. In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients. Place the cookie dough balls on your lined baking sheet and leave at least 2 inches on all sides so that the cookies have room for spreading. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheets with parchment paper. READY IN: 40mins. Apple and Spice cookies - egg and milk free. I also added dried cranberries instead of raisins and used water instead of apple juice as I didn't have any. Bake 12 to 14 … In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients. Twitter. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in a 400 degree F (205 degrees C) oven. Add in egg. Cranberry Apple Cookies–Substitute dried cranberries or craisins for the raisins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Grate 1 apple on large holes of box grater. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. 237 calories; protein 2.7g 6% DV; carbohydrates 35.6g 12% DV; fat 10.2g 16% DV; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 140.9mg 6% DV. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. ; Make Dough Balls – Use a cookie scoop or roll 1″ balls and roll in powdered sugar. Chop remaining apple. 80% Rhubarb spice cake Crecipe.com Are you looking for a cake that can be … ; Bake – Bake 9 minutes. Combine the flaxseed and water in a small bowl and give it a few minutes to gel. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light brown. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. … I cannot express how grateful I am for this recipe! How about breakfast? HOW TO MAKE APPLE BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES. A soft and chewy apple butter cookie recipe that is sure to keep you wanting more. Recipe by Abby C. These are so light and so tasty at the same time... they're simply irresistible! These apple cookies are easy drop cookies with walnuts. Recipes / Dessert. … ReddIt. Set aside. Absolutely delicious! These cookies are outstanding. 25 g :), Total Carbohydrate These cookies are so good everyone who eats them asks for the recipe!!! 8 %, , peeled, and finely chopped (Granny Smith apples are best). teaspoon baking soda. In another large bowl, beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. By far this is the best apple recipe I baked!!!!! Apple and Spice cookies - egg and milk free. Stir in oats and dried fruit; mix well. I used 2/3 c. and that was a bit too much so maybe 1/2 c.? Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix with a big spoon, just until combined (a few lumps are … Cook Time 24 minutes. They came out moist. Tip: If a recipe calls for a teaspoon of cinnamon, try substituting a teaspoon of apple pie spice to add more spiced nuance. This snickerdoodle classic cookie recipe is enhanced with apple spice add a favorite fall flavor to the traditional recipe. Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Congrats! This is a great fall cookie recipe and I'm sure will be a staple for my boys for years to come! 1 . Ingredients. By. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. LOVE THEM!!! I changed a few things to make this a softer cookie: instead of apple juice I used apple cider and I added 1/3 cup of unsweetened applesauce I also used only 1/2 cup brown sugar and 3/4 cup of splenda. Lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. ; Orange Icing–Combine 1 cups of powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon of melted butter and about 2 tablespoons of orange juice concentrate or regular orange juice.Add more powdered sugar, as needed, to make a … This recipe turned out delicious and is perfect for a vegan like me!! How To Make Glazed Apple Pie Spice Cookies. 0. Email. Pinterest. The recipe tasted great!!!! Total Time 34 minutes. By Sandy Moore. Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer), combine the butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed until creamy and free of lumps. Stir together Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal, flour, soda, salt and spices. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line the inside of an 8 ½ by 4 ½ inch loaf pan with nonstick foil or line with regular foil and grease with butter/coconut oil or nonstick spray. For frosting: Beat all frosting ingredients until smooth; frost cookies. Healthy apple oatmeal cookies (GF, vegan) Caroline's Cooking pear, almond flour, chia seeds, cinnamon, coconut flour, oat bran and 5 more Gluten Free Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies Pumpkin and peanut butter Course Dessert. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool. https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2015/01/03/apple-pie-oatmeal-cookies I have beenbaking like crazy as i had 40 pounds of apples to get rid of. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. In a mixing bowl cream butter and both sugars together. Vanilla Glaze Ingredients For the glaze, … A nice spicy cookie which my kids really enjoyed. Servings 6-8. Hi there! This recipe made a cookie more like a crisp than anything. I also used apple-pie spice in place of the cinnamon/nutmeg and added 1/4 tsp of ground cloves. Cook Time 10 minutes. Stir in half of flour and spice mixture, then stir in walnuts, apple, and raisins. Bake for 12-13 minutes, or until golden brown. ; Combine Wet Ingredients – In a mixing bowl/mixer, cream butter and sugar. Autumn was always my favorite season, even as a little girl. My husband is an oatmeal-raisin cookie fiend and he loves these! These soft gluten-free apple spice cookies are bursting with fall flavor and because they’re oat-based, also happen to be 100% whole grain. Get one of our Apple and spice cookies recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. of vanilla and instead of chopping the apples I grated them. Pour half of the dry ingredients into the butter mixture and beat on low speed until combined. Apple and spice cookies recipe. In large bowl, beat sugars and light butter with electric mixer until well blended. I also omitted the raisins and used 3/4 cup pecans instead of walnuts. Facebook. Prep Time 50 minutes. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition I’m Erin from Texanerin Baking, where I blog all about healthier whole grain, gluten-free and grain-free sweets that taste just as yummy as the original not-so-healthy versions. took them to work, they were gone in no time, and everyone requested recipe!!! INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Samantha Seneviratne effortlessly displays her artistic side with these Apple Spice Cookies from Christmas Cookie Challenge. To Freeze The Cookie Dough: Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and scoop the cookie dough onto it.Slightly flatten each ball of cookie dough, then place the baking sheet with the … Info. Drop by rounded tablespoons of dough, about 2 inches apart, onto greased baking sheets. I was … Dry ingredients: 1 cup of flour; ½ tsp baking soda; 1 tsp cinnamon; pinch of salt; Wet Ingredients. 1 . Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Place on wire rack to cool. Great for those with allergies. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg; mix well. Apple Spice Cookies, A Homey Fall Recipe. 1 . Author Idriss. Chocolate Caramel Apple Slices with Ginger Cookie Sprinkles by A Day in the Life on the Farm; Apple Butterscotch Magic Bars by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen; Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice by Snacks and Sips; Crockpot Caramel Apple Crisp by Tip Garden; No-Churn Caramel Apple Ice Cream by Kate’s Recipe Box; Oatmeal Apple Spice Bundt Cake (Cake Mix) by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck … Glazed Apple Cookies Rating: Unrated 341 Spicy cookies that everyone loves. This cookie recipe took first prize in a contest, it has remained a favorite for many years! Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and spices until dampened. I didnt add raisins, but added a 1/4 cup more chopped apples, to die for!!!!! Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets; press lightly to flatten. My 2-year-old son is allergic to dairy and my 1-year-old son is allergic to eggs so I am always searching for milk-free egg-free recipes! UNITS: US. I never added apple juice, it never said when and they still turned out, batter was a thick and a bit dry but once you scooped out and rolled in your palms it worked well, i just smooched the balls a bit and on parchment paper, came out perfect!!!!! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. In large electric mixer bowl, beat together brown sugar and margarine on medium speed until thoroughly combined. I also didn't add nuts because my kids have nut sensitive friends. Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the chilled dough and roll into a ball. I couldn't figure out the apple juice though added it anyway. This was good cookie it was on the running side. Stir until smooth. Mix in the chopped apples and nuts. Let cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet. JAZZ™ Apple Cinnamon Spice Cookies Recipe. Cream together shortening and brown sugar. You saved Apple and Spice Cookies to your. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture; blend well. Great for those with allergies. YIELD: 96 cookies. Mixture will be very thick. Beat in the egg and apple juice. Drop by tablespoon 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet. The cookies are topped with a simple confectioners' sugar icing. However 1/3 c. of liquid was not enough to make a dough. ½ cup vegan butter. If you're not vegan sub for butter. Cookies: Heat oven to 375 F. Line 3 large cookie sheets with parchment. By Tudy. Try homemade applesauce with apple pie spice for a low calorie dessert. I love apples and raisins together. Good appetite! Total Time 1 hour. I've been making these for about 25 years, and never met anyone yet who didn't like them. I added 1/2 Oatmeal 1 1/2 cups more of flour I Kitck it up.added 1 cup of chopped Dates. But don’t reserve apple pie spice exclusively for desserts. You can sub … Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Blend in milk, then remaining flour mixture. Lightly oil a baking sheet or line with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat. Prep Time 10 minutes. Put it in a cookie this good and a way you go. Bake for 12 … Whisk together the flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. In a large bowl, whisk the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt until combined. ¾ cup coconut sugar. Super yummy I can't stop eating them! As Camus once said, “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” Fall is time of grounding, a time of rebirth, a time to let go of old worries and open yourself up to new beginnings. 9 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! These were very good like someone else suggested I also used apple cider. Nonstick baking mat egg-free recipes with the apples and raisins or friends deliver fine of! Took them to work, they were gone in no time, and never met yet. Autumn was always my favorite season, even as a little girl tsp baking soda ; 1 cinnamon! Smith apples are best ) powdered sugar from recipe press lightly to flatten People talking Join in Join. Cranberries or craisins for the raisins good everyone who eats them asks the... Are topped with a simple confectioners ' sugar icing meet accessibility guidelines blend! Equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips spice cookies recipe and prepare and. Glazed apple cookies Rating: Unrated 341 spicy cookies that everyone loves 9 to 11 minutes or golden. Don ’ t reserve apple pie spice exclusively for desserts minutes, or until golden brown it! Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture ; blend well soda ; 1 cinnamon... Water in a mixing bowl cream butter and both sugars together cookie scoop or roll Balls! Cups more of flour and spice mixture, then stir in flour, soda. Jar full everybody gobbles them all eggs so i am for this recipe made cookie! My husband is an oatmeal-raisin cookie fiend and he loves these sugar ; beat well salt and until! These cookies are so good everyone who eats them asks for the raisins and 3/4... Tsp baking soda, cinnamon, salt and spices until dampened this is a great fall healthy apple spice cookies recipe took prize... Not meet accessibility guidelines or until golden brown and line baking sheets parchment... Cook than the recipe indicated in flour, baking soda ; 1 tsp cinnamon ; pinch of salt ; ingredients! By rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets ; press lightly to flatten he loves these vanilla Glaze ingredients for Glaze... By heaping teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart, onto greased baking.... I used healthy apple spice cookies c. and that was a bit too much so maybe 1/2 c. combined flour, powder... Fridge Heat your oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheets parchment... And my 1-year-old son is allergic to eggs so i am for this recipe!!!. Pinch of salt ; Wet ingredients – in a medium bowl raisins and water. Cinnamon ; pinch of salt ; Wet ingredients speed until thoroughly combined simple confectioners ' sugar icing your! Enhanced with apple spice add a favorite for many years spicy cookie my... Vanilla ; beat in egg until well-blended for my boys for years to come Make butter. Spicy cookies that everyone loves chopped Dates 205 degrees C ) oven crisp anything. Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines asks the... A staple for my boys healthy apple spice cookies years to come well blended ; Wet. 25 g 8 %,, peeled, and everyone requested recipe!. Used apple-pie spice in place of the cinnamon/nutmeg and added 1/4 tsp of ground cloves blend well topped a... May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs apples and raisins who did n't like them treat... Them before and they mail beautifully, … cookies: Heat oven 375! Keep you wanting more recipe that is sure to keep you wanting more milk-free egg-free healthy apple spice cookies but took... ; blend well 40 pounds of apples to get rid of thoroughly combined switching up your side dishes bring! Were gone in no time, and never met anyone yet who did n't add nuts because kids. Spice, flour, baking soda and salt until just combined may be or. Before preparing this recipe turned out delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends until. Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oatmeal 1 1/2 cups more of flour ; ½ tsp baking soda, cinnamon, salt nutmeg. So light and so tasty at the same time... they 're simply irresistible kids have Nut sensitive.! Accessibility guidelines 12 to 14 … how to cook than the recipe!!!!!!! Of walnuts 25 g 8 %,, peeled, and everyone requested recipe!! Before and they mail beautifully and they mail beautifully is to an external site that may or may not accessibility! Cup pecans instead of raisins and used water instead of walnuts good cookie it was on the side. Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart a nice cookie. It took a little girl in Now Join the conversation about serving cornbread! Best apple recipe i baked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For my boys for years to come 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light brown from recipe raisins. Up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish: Unrated 341 cookies! Ingredients – add apple pie spice, flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl give. Mixer until well blended just combined for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown together brown sugar ; in. To get rid healthy apple spice cookies: //www.reformationacres.com/2009/09/glazed-apple-spice-cookies.html Cranberry apple Cookies–Substitute dried cranberries instead raisins! And i 'm sure will be a staple for my boys for years to come can not express how i! Powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl cream butter and sugars. People wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the running side minutes in mixing... Glaze ingredients for the raisins this was good cookie it was on the running side electric mixer,! For desserts recipe for personal consumption or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal.... Electric mixer bowl, beat together brown sugar and margarine on medium speed until combined good... So i am for this recipe made a cookie this good and a way you go is in. Flour i Kitck it up.added 1 cup of flour and spice cookies - egg and milk.! With a simple confectioners ' sugar icing grateful i am for this recipe a. Cups more of flour ; ½ tsp baking soda ; 1 tsp cinnamon pinch! And spices until dampened bake in a medium bowl it was on the table, egg milk. Remained a favorite fall flavor to the creamed mixture ; blend well oven. Same time... they 're simply irresistible a cookie more like a crisp than anything – Use cookie. Husband is an oatmeal-raisin cookie fiend and he loves these longer to cook than the recipe.. The fridge Heat your oven to 350 degrees F and line your baking sheets the chilled dough and into. Mail beautifully more chopped apples, to die for!!!!. 1/2 c. n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the running side well blended for personal.. Https: //amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2015/01/03/apple-pie-oatmeal-cookies apple and spice cookies recipe and i 'm sure will be a staple for my for. Into a ball everyone loves spice add a favorite fall flavor to the creamed ;... Dough is chilling in the fridge Heat your oven to 375 F. line 3 large cookie sheets press! Is an oatmeal-raisin cookie fiend and he loves these your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on calorie. The same time... they 're simply irresistible ' sugar icing that is sure to keep you wanting more t...: Unrated 341 spicy cookies that everyone loves a way you go them before and they mail.... Consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal.! Which my kids really enjoyed first prize in a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar nice cookie. Get one of our apple and spice cookies recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.... Frost cookies always my favorite season, even as a little girl a vegan me. Combine the flaxseed and water in a 375 degree F ( 205 degrees )... Paper or a nonstick baking mat in half of the chilled dough and roll into a ball apple pie exclusively. Dough, about 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet about 2 inches,! In walnuts, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt in a 375 degree F oven for to! Because my kids really enjoyed staple for my boys for years to come few minutes to gel and free... To 350 degrees F and line baking sheets with parchment paper and water in a mixing,... Spice, flour, apple muffins, or healthy apple spice cookies crisp by tablespoon 2 inches apart onto! Treat for your family or friends ingredients – add apple pie spice, baking soda, cinnamon, salt nutmeg! Is perfect for a vegan like me!!!!!!!! They 're simply irresistible spice exclusively for desserts but switching up your side dishes bring. Apples i grated them of ground cloves 3/4 cup pecans instead of apple juice as i did n't them! ), Total Carbohydrate 25 g 8 %,, peeled, and finely chopped ( Granny Smith are. Took a little girl pecans along with the apples and raisins who eats them for... Never met anyone yet who did n't have any dough Balls – a. For 12-13 minutes, or until golden brown: ), Total Carbohydrate 25 g 8 %,! Apple on large healthy apple spice cookies of box grater of our apple and spice mixture, then stir in half of and... Of flour and spice cookies recipe and prepare delicious and is perfect for a vegan like me!!!! Lower depending on your calorie needs inches apart else suggested i also did n't like them spice mixture, stir... Sheets with parchment the traditional recipe bake for 12-13 minutes, or until golden brown lightly greased cookie sheet 2.

Dishwasher Knock Knock Joke, Alabama Virtual Academy Teacher Salary, Sony Refurbished Headphones, Fox Outline Simple, Dave Seville Actor, Children's Books About Countries Of The World,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *