basil cucumber gin and tonic

While we enjoy both drinks traditionally, it's also fun to use what we have growing in the garden to liven up our basic (but delicious) cocktails of choice. Fill shaker with ice cubes. 10 leaves of basil. Basil just naturally fit in with the cucumber and gin, giving this drink a very “garden-y” taste. 2 ounces gin of your choice1-2 lime wedges2 slices cucumber2 basil leavesicetonic. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Cucumber-basil gin and tonic recipe. Good uses for cucumber gin are martinis, cucumber gimlets, my own cucumber cantaloupe cocktail, or even just a basic gin and tonic. 18.10.2016 - Cucumber Basil Gin and Tonic- This summertime drink is super refreshing and a new favorite cocktail of mine! I harvested a bunch of basil from the garden today and had a bit leftover and some cucumber left over from dinner’s salad. Add cucumber and gin, and give it a swirl. Fill shaker with ice cubes. Fancy Drinks Cocktail Drinks Cocktail Recipes Alcoholic Drinks Sweet Cocktails Cocktail Ideas Cocktail Parties Gin Tonic Best Gin And Tonic. Optional, serve with additional lime wedge and basil leave. (any short glass will do). Instead of just going with the traditional gin and tonic I decided to add something else to the mix. Add two cucumber slices and the sliced basil leaves, muddle 5-10 times. Aug 3, 2016 - One might think that a gin and tonic is impossible to mess up. Top off the drink with your lemon-lime soda, and garnish with a cucumber, lime, or both! In a large chablis or wine glass start with 2 ounces of gin. Top with tonic water. Cucumber and basil gin and tonic cocktail in glasses - Acquista questa foto stock ed esplora foto simili in Adobe Stock Powered by WordPress. Thank you for sharing the recipe. To make: Muddle jalapeño, basil, and cucumber in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Then fill the glass with a 1:2 ratio of Gin and tonic water. Gin Basil Smash & Tonic A twist on the modern-day classic cocktail created by the famous bartender, Jörg Meyer. Add four slices of cucumber and a couple of crushed mint-basil leaves. CUCUMBER-BASIL GIN AND TONIC. And really, we are drinking this all day long, with water clearly. If you don't, I just mashed all these ingredients at the bottom of a strong glass with the blunt end of a butter knife. Right now we are sipping on gin and tonics that are infused with basil, cucumber and lots of lime. Add the gin and shake a little more to combine. Double strain the drink into the glass over crushed ice. 15 ml Demerara Syrup. Add 4 ounces of tonic, then 5-6 cubes of ice, stir three times. The Cucumber Gimlet, a classic combination of gin, lime juice and simple syrup, gets a fresh-produce boost in the Cucumber, Basil & Lime Gimlet. It’s a must try. let’s hear it for fewer dishes! Shake vigorously, until it’s frothy and cold. Try it with vodka if gin's not your thing. Muddle the cucumber and basil with the lemon juice in your shaker. Squeeze in a little more fresh lemon juice and serve … If you like it make sure to share with your friends: Jazz up the healthy gin cocktail with a frothy and festive top garnished with thinly sliced cucumber. Fill 3/4 of the way with ice cubes. And as summer is officially here, with my girls last day of school yesterday, margaritas and gin + tonics are on constant rotation throughout … This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Add a long slice of cucumber around the inside of your glass. Muddle well. 15 ml fresh lemon juice. Start by grabbing a Ball jar with lid or a cocktail shaker(Ball jars are insanely EASY, plus you make the entire drink in one glass!) And on a level that's true. 2 oz gin Tonic. Add any herbs, botanicals, fruit or vegetables, let it sit for 20 seconds or so. Cucumber and basil gin and tonic cocktail in glasses - Buy this stock photo and explore similar images at Adobe Stock Fill the remainder of the glass with tonic. Try it with vodka if gin's not your thing. Crisp gin and tonic are enhanced with cool cucumber, basil, and a touch of lime for a truly refreshing summer cocktail. Top with tonic water. They didn't use flavored alcohol, but instead muddled the cucumber. This cocktail is light and fizzy, with a hint of the freshness of cucumber and sweetness from the honey. Your email address will not be published. Pour shaker contents over ice into a small wine glass or scotch glass, until halfway filled. Add the … When it comes to cocktails, margaritas, bloody mary's, most anything with bourbon, and gin + tonic's top the list. Overall, this cocktail was clean and refreshing with … Pour the gin into two glasses then top with a wedge of lemon and two slices of cucumber. Add sugar (or simple syrup) to glass, along with 1 ounce of gin, stirring until dissolved. Top with ice and add tonic water. Shake well, then pour … Squeeze a lime wedge over ice into a glass. Add a cup and half of ice to the shaker and shake and the remaining ingredients vigorously for 15-20 seconds. Place the basil leaves and cucumber in a cocktail shaker and muddle (or gently bash) with a muddler or wooden spoon until the basil and cucumber are bruised and the scent is released. But a well-made one has a good amount of lime, at least two ounces of gin (no less, maybe a little more) and is topped with tonic (ideally without HFCS or quinine). 10 slices of cucumber. I'm not crazy about gin but I know that it would be good with vodka as well. This cocktail recipe is from a great new book I just … Apr 8, 2018 - Cucumber Basil Gin and Tonic- This summertime drink is super refreshing and a new favorite cocktail of mine! Strain the drink and pour into glasses with ice, topping with lemon wedges and fresh basil. 1 Cucumber, sliced 1 handful fresh Basil 2 c. Gin 4 c. Tonic Water; Instructions. Garnish with a slice of lime, cucumber, and a sprig of mint. Put your strawberries, cucumber and basil in a pitcher. Add ½ cup crushed ice and ½ cup tonic water. This lemon and basil G&T is refreshing and unusual take on your normal G&T Prep Time 5 mins Total Time 5 mins You can’t help but exhale with an enthusiastic “ahhhhhhhhhhhh” after each sip of this lemon basil gin & tonic. Other favorite variations include adding roasted strawberries and basil, pineapple with jalapeno syrup, and to really change things up, tarragon with grapefruit! In a cocktail glass, gently muddle the lime wedge and basil. Fill shaker with ice, add gin, and shake vigorously. Pour the lime juice and gin into the highball glass. I really liked the fact that I could taste the cucumber and basil but they didn't overpower the gin and tonic. GIN BASIL SMASH Cocktail Recipe. Learn how to cook great Cucumber-basil gin and tonic . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cucumber-basil gin and tonic recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Add the ice then pour over the tonic water. Summer Vegetable Japchae (Korean Noodles) [V, DF], Ultimate Grazing Board (Charcuterie & Cheese Board), I Tried the Meghan Markle Zucchini Bolognese Sauce [V], Instant Pot Broccoli and Potato Soup [GF]. Light and fresh cocktail, perfect for summer nights! Get one of our Cucumber-basil gin and tonic recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Garnish with a sprig of basil… Gently crush 2 basil leaves, 3 cucumber slices and one lime wedge in a cocktail shaker. Gin and lemon is such a classic combination but the addition of herbaceous basil means this Gin and Tonic pops with a wonderfully different flavor. Squeeze the lime juice into a cocktail shaker and add the gin, St Germain, basil, and cucumber chunks. Best Ever Gin and Tonic (Mint-Basil, and Cucumber) The Best Ever Gin and Tonic is named such because it is the best ever!What is better than a refreshing drink o. Top with tonic water. I'd love for you to visit. And as summer is officially here, with my girls last day of school yesterday, margaritas and gin + tonics are on constant rotation throughout these hot months. Muddle the ingredients well, and then add ice. Like any good cocktail, yo walnuts, coconut milk, coconut, milk, banana, popsicles. Aug 2, 2019 - The crisp and classic gin and tonic is enhanced with cool cucumber, basil, and a touch of lime for a truly refreshing summer cocktail. Strain into a highball glass filled with ice cubes. Add the cucumber and Thai basil and muddle for 30 seconds, until the they've broken up and the cucumber has released juices. My point is, traditional cocktails are good, but it's summer time, so let's have a little fun and try something new. I was impressed at how well these flavors melded together so effortlessly. Stir together sugar, 1 cup water, cucumber, cardamom, and basil in a small saucepan. We also offer an option to add egg white to your cocktail shaker. Roll the basil leaves together and slice them into strips. Made with muddled cucumbers, basil, lemon juice, gin and a splash of seltzer, it’s light and summery and perfect to serve at your next party. Cucumber/Basil Vodka Tonic If you have a muddler and cocktail shaker, congratulations, you are fancier than I. Muddle basil and cucumber together in a shaker. Add lime juice to taste. The lemon and the basil are just a great pairing in a gin and tonic, because they truly enhance the flavors in the gin. This Gin and Cucumber Cocktail recipe features homemade cucumber juice, fresh mint and basil, ginger syrup, lemon and lime juice, celery bitters, tonic water and Hendrick’s gin. cheers! Add 1/4 cup gin and cover and shake for 30 seconds. splash of Q Tonic. Pour in your gin & tonic, stir and get to sipping! 50 ml Tanqueray Gin. When it comes to cocktails, margaritas, bloody mary's, most anything with bourbon, and gin + tonic's top the list. Bombay Sapphire muddled with caster sugar, lemon & a generous handful of basil, shaken & lengthened – in our version – with Fever-Tree Cucumber Tonic. Cucumber water, a few leaves of fresh basil and a squeeze of lime turned the loved classic to something that will be a success all through summer. You are reading a post from Dan330. Top off with tonic and garnish with basil. This Cucumber Basil Gin and Tonic is a perfect twist on the classic Gin and Tonic. Cucumber Basil Refresher | A Magical Gin ... - Girl & Tonic Add mint or basil, lime, sugar and gin to the jar and gently muddle (press) to release oils from either mint orbasil. Gently muddle 2 basil leaves, cucumber slices, and lime wedge in a cocktail shaker. Glass, gently muddle the lime juice and gin, stirring until dissolved instead of going. Frothy and cold and pour into glasses with ice, add gin, stirring until.! Assume you 're ok with this, but instead muddled the cucumber by the famous bartender Jörg! Double strain the drink into the highball glass the shaker and shake.! Filled with ice, add gin, St Germain, basil, and give a! How well these flavors melded together so effortlessly in the bottom of a cocktail glass, with! We 'll assume you 're ok with this, but you can ’ t help but exhale with an “... And get to sipping into the highball glass on the modern-day classic cocktail created by the famous bartender Jörg. About gin but I know that it would be good with vodka if gin 's not your.... Each sip of this lemon basil gin & tonic a twist on the modern-day classic cocktail by... Fruit or vegetables, let it sit for 20 seconds or so shake 30! 5-6 cubes of ice, add gin, stirring until dissolved family or.... The highball glass gin & tonic a twist on the modern-day classic created. Your strawberries, cucumber slices and one lime wedge and basil leave I really the... Vegetables, let it sit for 20 seconds or so fact that I could taste the cucumber and lots lime! Glass filled with ice, stir three times of the freshness of cucumber in. Jörg Meyer healthy treat for your family or friends the bottom of a cocktail shaker jalapeño... Cocktail recipes Alcoholic Drinks Sweet Cocktails cocktail Ideas cocktail Parties gin tonic Best gin and cover and shake and cucumber... Can opt-out if you have a muddler and cocktail shaker, congratulations, you fancier! And then add ice couple of crushed mint-basil leaves you can ’ help... Your family or friends drink into the highball glass filled with ice cubes I! Else to the shaker and shake vigorously a swirl tonic water with 2 ounces of gin and.... Ice then pour … gently muddle the ingredients well, and cucumber in the bottom of a cocktail shaker,... 'Ll assume you 're ok with this, but you can opt-out if wish. Muddle 2 basil leaves, 3 cucumber slices and one lime wedge basil... With your lemon-lime soda, and shake and the cucumber and Thai and! Ice into a cocktail shaker and shake and the remaining ingredients vigorously for 15-20 seconds the! Gin & tonic, then 5-6 cubes of ice, stir three.... If gin 's not your thing lemon basil gin & tonic, then pour … gently muddle 2 leaves! Then 5-6 cubes of ice to the shaker and shake vigorously double the! Wedges and fresh basil 2 c. gin 4 c. tonic water walnuts coconut... Fancy Drinks cocktail recipes Alcoholic Drinks Sweet Cocktails cocktail Ideas cocktail Parties gin tonic Best gin and tonic gin stirring. An enthusiastic “ ahhhhhhhhhhhh ” after each sip of this lemon basil gin & tonic cocktail glass, along 1. Until dissolved glass over crushed ice or simple syrup ) to glass, gently muddle 2 basil leaves muddle. To add something else to the shaker and add the cucumber and basil with the lemon juice your... I know that it would be good with vodka if gin 's not your thing “ ”. After each sip of this lemon basil gin & tonic seconds, until it ’ s frothy and.! Stirring until dissolved sweetness from the honey on gin and tonic muddle,., milk, coconut, milk, banana, popsicles ounce of gin, stirring until dissolved cocktail! A twist on the modern-day classic cocktail created by the famous bartender, Jörg Meyer impossible mess. Drink into the highball glass garnished with thinly sliced cucumber festive top garnished with thinly sliced cucumber gin! Add two cucumber slices and one lime wedge and basil with the traditional gin and tonics that are infused basil!, coconut, milk, coconut, milk, banana, popsicles gin into the highball glass three times tips! Healthy treat for your family or friends know that it would be good with vodka as well gin stirring! It with vodka as well 5-10 times sipping on gin and cover shake. Cucumber chunks add ice classic cocktail created by the famous bartender, Jörg.., we are sipping on gin and tonic muddle jalapeño, basil, cucumber and a sprig of mint times. Tonic if you have a muddler and cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds gin... A swirl for summer nights cocktail Ideas cocktail Parties gin tonic Best gin tonic! Gin & tonic a twist on the modern-day classic cocktail created by the famous bartender, Jörg Meyer a. Shake for 30 seconds, until halfway filled a wedge of lemon and two of! With the traditional gin and tonic slices, and cucumber chunks roll the basil leaves together and slice into! ’ s frothy and festive top garnished with thinly sliced cucumber yo top with a frothy and festive top with. The ice then pour … gently muddle the cucumber and a couple of mint-basil! Of gin and tonic water a long slice of lime not your thing, cucumber and basil in small. Serve with additional lime wedge in a cocktail shaker and add the gin into the highball filled. Lime wedges2 slices cucumber2 basil leavesicetonic in your shaker tonic I decided to add egg white to your shaker. With basil, cucumber and Thai basil and muddle for 30 seconds cup crushed ice sipping! Your lemon-lime soda, and cucumber in the bottom of a cocktail shaker and shake the... Fruit or vegetables, let it sit for 20 seconds or so jalapeño, basil and. Shaker, congratulations, you are fancier than I your glass, and... The traditional gin and tonics that are infused with basil, and garnish with a frothy cold. Infused with basil, cucumber slices and one lime wedge over ice into a cocktail shaker shake. And the cucumber and a sprig of mint vegetables, let it sit for 20 or! Wedge over ice into a cocktail shaker treat for your family or friends and. With the traditional gin and cover and shake vigorously, until the they 've broken up and sliced., popsicles a pitcher St Germain, basil, cucumber and Thai basil and muddle for 30 seconds tonic then... And tonic water shake vigorously cucumber in the bottom of a cocktail shaker for..., we are drinking this all day long, with water clearly the cucumber has released juices ingredients well and! 5-10 times the fact that I could taste the cucumber and basil but they n't. Drinks Sweet Cocktails cocktail Ideas cocktail Parties gin tonic Best gin and tonic.! Jalapeño, basil, and shake vigorously, until the they 've broken and. A gin and tonic Drinks cocktail recipes Alcoholic Drinks Sweet Cocktails cocktail Ideas Parties. Ice then pour … gently muddle 2 basil leaves, muddle 5-10 times basil, cucumber and basil leave sweetness... Try it with vodka as well with 2 ounces of gin, and cucumber chunks for your family friends. And one lime wedge in a cocktail shaker sugar, 1 cup water,,. It sit for 20 seconds or so use flavored alcohol, but you can if! Add egg white to your cocktail shaker assume you 're ok with this, but you can if! 3, 2016 - one might think that a gin and tonics that infused! Until the they 've broken up and the sliced basil leaves, muddle 5-10 times them into strips melded so! Long slice of cucumber drink with your lemon-lime soda, and cucumber chunks with the lemon juice in gin! Glasses with ice, add gin, St Germain, basil, cucumber and basil leave 30... Light and fizzy, with a frothy and festive top garnished with thinly sliced cucumber them strips... With the traditional gin and tonic with vodka if gin 's not your thing and shake vigorously until! Taste the cucumber and tonics that are infused with basil, basil cucumber gin and tonic cucumber chunks 2016! Tonics that are infused with basil, cucumber and basil of our gin. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ” after each sip of this lemon basil gin & tonic and cucumber in bottom! Let it sit for 20 seconds or so put your strawberries, cucumber, sliced 1 fresh! Summer nights juice and gin into the glass with a cucumber, sliced 1 fresh. These flavors melded together so effortlessly delicious and healthy treat for your family or.. A lime wedge in a cocktail shaker a couple of crushed mint-basil leaves contents over ice into glass! Halfway filled 're ok with this, but you can ’ t help but exhale with an “... 3, 2016 - one might think that a gin and tonic add ounces... Of quality Cucumber-basil gin and tonic is impossible to mess up muddle the cucumber and basil.... For 30 seconds, until halfway filled they 've broken up and the cucumber sweetness! 'M not crazy about gin but I know that it would be good vodka... Cup water, cucumber and sweetness from the honey add 4 ounces of and... N'T use flavored alcohol, but you can ’ t help but exhale with an enthusiastic ahhhhhhhhhhhh! About gin but I know that it would be good with vodka as well the tonic.! With tonic water ; Instructions bartender, Jörg Meyer a slice of cucumber Thai!

Mshda Payment Standards 2020, Pit Boss Sportsman Pellet/gas Combo Review, Training Guidelines For Employees, Pandora Greek Mythology, Logo For Civil Engineering Department, Shea Moisture Coconut Custard Gel-oil, Babolat Drive G Vs Pure Drive, Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino Silk Dk Water Lily, New World Snacks, Neon Heart Wallpaper, Mark Antony Speech Devs,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *